Date of birth: August 19, 1970
- 1987 – 1992 Diploma of System engineer, specialization: Computer, faculty of electrophysics, Polytechnic Institute, Chisinau.
- 1996 – 1998 Training in general management, finance, facilities and networks;
- Decembre, 2002 „Internet economic social and legal aspects” training within the Development Gateway, Korea, Seoul;
- 2001 – 2003 Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Grenoble Graduate School of Business of Groupe ESC Grenoble, Chisinau;
- October - November, 2009 Manager in Moldova, Pedersen & Partners, Executive Search Company, Czech Republic;
- April, 2007 – November, 2009 Representation of the Chemonics International in the Republic of Moldova, Competitiveness and Business Development project, financed by USAID - ICT Adviser;
- March – December, 2007 Association of the private ICT companies - Executive Director;
- February, 2005 Grenoble Graduate School of Business of ESC Groupe, Campus, Chisinau - Internet Marketing teaching within the “Management & Marketing in the New Economy”;
- 2004-2006 Sun Communications Ltd.Deputy General Director for Telecommunications;Internet Director after Clobnet acquisition, responsible for corporate and residential services;
- 2002 – 2006 Globnet Ltd., Executive Director;
- 2003 – 2008 Member of Supervisory CouncilElaboration of National strategy on ICT development within the UNDR project: www.e-moldova.md;
- July – October, 2002 Ericsson, Italia Final project of the thesis “Benchmark Analysis of Broadband Industry”;
- 2000 – 2001 World Bank – adviser and coordinator of Moldova Development Gateway Project;
- 1998 – 2002 DNT Association, “Internet subsidiary” project of the Republic of Moldova SOROS Foundation – Executive Director;
- 1995 – 1997 SOROS Foundation in the Republic of Moldova – Financial Director;
- 1993 – 1995 Educational Institutions automatization and computerization: NGO, libraries, etc. – Program Coordinator;
- Romanian– excellent;
- Russian – excellent;
- English – fluent.
Pursuant to the Government Decision No 742, Dona Shkola was appointed as the Vice Minister of Information Technology and Communications since November 20, 2009.